THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Way to My Heart

If you will recall, about a year ago Marcus surprised me with a new pair of workout shoes and I was one happy woman.

Well, on Thursday he did it again! Same brand, this years model, different color and oh so "snazzy" as my dad would say. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my cute, strappy, girly shoes, heels and sandals, but I am just as happy in a sharp pair of running shoes and I feel no less girly or cute in them.


I am one that does not mix business with pleasure. I have running shoes that I ONLY run and train in. I have gym shoes that I wear for strength training and cross-training and I have sneakers that I wear just for comfort. I am sure I will get many "comfy and snazzy" miles out of these shoes and if nothing else I will get some looks for the color!

Thank you sweetheart. You really are so thoughtful and good to me because you know just how to make me smile!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute. They look like they have a lot of bounce to them :) I still wouldn't like Lane to buy me tennis shoes cuz I'd know he would be hinting to me to work out--ha ha. Maybe if he bought us both a pair it would be different.

Em said...

This makes me laugh!!! I love the shoes!

everything petersen said...

I'm in Love! I'm needing a new pair of shoes.