Since it has been way too long since I put anything on our blog, I thought it would be best if I gave a photo update. Our family is good, in fact great, and we are all happy, healthy and enjoying the summer. Kanyon is growing so fast and has successfully become the favorite of everyone in the family. We really feel like he is a great blessing for all of us, a calm after the storm if you will, and has brought so much joy and happiness to our family. I didn't realize how we needed him until after he was born. The healing that our family has experienced with him as the core is remarkable.
Enjoy the pictures!
Eden's 2nd birthday was a lovely day, but overcast and rainy. Our fabulous friends put all of these balloons in our yard while we were at church. Thanks Andersons!
Saying Happy Birthday to Eden. It was so cold and wet.
Two white balloons for her second birthday. Hard to believe it's been that long!
Her birthday cake with a princess crown, of course!
A delicious pink cake from the Andersons and a cookie pie (my favorite) from the Goodmans. We love you guys!
Of course we had a party for Eden and sang happy birthday. How blessed we are to have so many family and friends that love and support us.
Most mornings when I come in to Kanyon's room this is what I find, Finley and all! I do not use baby monitors so it's always a surprise :)
Yes I admit it, I have a CRUSH!!
Happy Easter Ainsley. She is getting so grown up.
Can you see all of the freckles Emerson is getting. Let me tell you, she has a personality to go with her fiery red hair.
Kanyon's 1st Easter. Chilling out as usual.
Visiting Eden with the cute balloon the Easter Bunny left her. She is never forgotten. PArdon the squints, but it was SOOOO bright.
My boys, how I love them.
2 comments:
Nice to see what you have been up to...LOVE the pictures:)
Those little sweethearts are so cUTe!!
I enjoyed reading and looking at your new post. Your kids are so adorable! I'm so glad all is well.
Post a Comment