THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Triathlons, ice cream, new hair do's and doggie doors!








NEED I SAY MORE!


11 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are ADORABLE!! The ones of the kids of course, but Marcus gets a big WOW from me for running a triathalon.. and is he running barefoot??

I'm more of the ice cream eating type than the triathalon runner though. (HUGS) to you guys, we think of you often!

likeschocolate said...

Check out all his red hair. Adorable! She looks so grown up with the haircut. The icecream looks amazing!

Leigh said...

My word, Woman! It's been long enough...

Glad you're back!

Allison said...

Oh, my goodness! What darling, darling kids!! Kanyon is getting SO big, I can hardly believe it! I can also hardly believe Marcus did a Triathalon! Probably not his first, huh? I'm so happy to see such a cute update!

Keiauni said...

Look at that boy's hair!! I wanna squeeze him, he's so cute!
Glad that everything is going well!
Love all the photos:)

everything petersen said...

Oh my, Kanyon has gotton so big, he should be a little baby still in my eyes! What a cutie, your girls are dolls, as always!

The Good Life on Less! said...

Oh my gosh, your little boy is getting so big and SO cute!

Stacy

gramyflys said...

You really need to enter that picture of Kanyon in a baby contest, Keisa. It is adorable!!!

David said...

God Bless you lead you with His Love & anointing.

abo-bder said...

شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
فني تركيب وصيانة الدش والستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بجدة
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض