THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All Systems Go!

On Monday we had a fetal echo of the baby's heart.  It was not necessary to do because he checked out just fine at the level II ultrasound, but if you have ever had a scary experience with one of your children being born with a problem, you check for everything.  This was the case for me.  Call me a sceptic, but I had to have the heart looked over thoroughly and completely by a pediatric cardiologist who looks at hearts all day. Overdramatic? Maybe! A was of time and money? Probably! Reassuring? Definitely! We were given the complete thumbs up that his little heart looks "as good as a heart can look." No issues, no concerns, not even a follow-up needed.  Marcus and I were so happy leaving we almost flew out the door.  I told Dr. Lindblade, one of Eden's many cardiologists, that it was so nice to she him and please tell everyone hello, but see you later and I hope I never see you again! How thankful I am that we have been blessed with a completely healthy baby. Most couple expect their baby to be nothing but perfect, but we just hope for health with our record.  We have been truly blessed!

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I don't blame you for being worried at every turn. That's how I feel with this pregnancy. I am nervous for every appointment and I hate that. I think I am more paranoid this pregnancy than excited. I think I will be truly excited and relieved once this baby is here.

Hooray for everything going well though !

The Good Life on Less! said...

So glad for the good news! We need to get together!!!!

likeschocolate said...

Fantastic news!!!!!

The B Family said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I am so happy for you & your beautiful family!
ENJOY your pregnancy...these boys are true gifts!

Love to you~ Rebecca

Shanen said...

I would have done the exact same thing. I don't think anyone in your situation would have done it any differently. I am so happy for you. Now relax and enjoythe rest of this pregnancy.

The Boltz Family said...

What good news! I am sure that a weight is being lifted off your shoulders. And I am glad that Dr. Lindblade got to give you the good news. He is such a wonderfully caring doctor. Looking forward to hearing all about your little guy through the upcoming months.

g-ma-vicki said...

Yes, yes, yes! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy IN THE POOL OR
SHOWER! It has to be difficult in 110+ degree weather we've had this summer. God bless your sweet family. OWEN'S GRAMMA