THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKIE B






Today is my sweethearts 39th birthday and I have to admit that I got a winner!  I waited a long time for someone like Marcus to come along and I tell him all the time that he is my knight in shining armor.  I am so thankful to have my very best friend in the world as my husband and companion.  Thank you Marcus for your strength when I am weak and for your support when I falter.  Thank you for treating me like a true princess and making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the room. Thank you for being an amazing father, the girls adore you more than life itself.  I love you Marcus and I wish you a very happy, prosperous year.  I am so thankful that I have you to travel through life's journey with, for I could not survive all the "bumps" in the road without you by my side.  I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!


Here are a few facts about Marcus:
  • He was a very accomplished juniors and high school tennis player.
  • He was state champion in FFA (Future Farmers of America) for Dairy Cow Judging and Public Speaking/Interviewing.
  • He served a mission for our church in Helsinki, Finland.
  • He is a closet chef, he LOVES to cook.
  • He was a professional fly fishing guide at Robert Redford's Sundance Resort.
  • He started, owned and franchised a frozen custard (very rich ice cream) shop.
  • He passed the L-SAT.
  • He passed the M-CAT.
  • He graduated from ASU with a degree in Communication - Conflict Negotiation.
  • He is an entrepreneur at heart starting his first business at age 5 (polishing and selling rocks).
  • He owns a successful real estate management company to date.
  • He is a plumber, gardener, farmer, handy man, mechanic, electrician extraordinaire at our house.
  • He loves me better than I could have dreamed possible.
  • He treats his children so well that the cry every day when he leaves for work.
Marcus, I am proud to be your wife.  You truly are the love of my life!!!!!

4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Wishing you all the Best to come this year Marcus. Happy Birthday! Yahoo! One year older and wiser too...

The Simmons Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Geez.. I have no idea what all the SAT exams are, but sounds impressive. :) Thinking of you this week as you celebrate Eden's anniversary.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Marcus!!! One more year and we'll both be 40--wow! Hope you have a great day!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Happy Birthday to the best "Captain" I know.