Marcus and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary yesterday. It's hard to believe that we have only been married for six years as it seems like so much longer. What an amazing, difficult, challenging and rewarding six years it has been and I am so thankful that I can wake up every morning to my very best friend. In six years we have experienced the birth of three daughters, a miscarriage, the death of an infant, half of our 4th pregnancy, financial highs, financial struggles, selling a business, starting a new company, 10 hiking trips to Grand Canyon, 7 trips to Disneyland and memories to last a lifetime. Marcus, I love you more now than I did six years ago and I think it is because of all of our life experiences. I am very grateful that I have you by my side as my strength, my friend and my companion. The wonderful blessing is that through it all, we have grown closer together. I love you and I look forward to an eternity spent with you!
On another note, last Sunday was a beautiful angel day for Eden. It was so much nicer than I could have imagined and I thank all of you for your kind thoughts, your love and prayers. Eden was very close to us that day and I was filled with love and comfort. What a special little girl we were given and I will cherish her forever. Church was so nice that day in particular and our time at the cemetery with her was very sweet. Although we miss her so much and the girls still talk of her all the time, I know she is where she needs to be and this is the Lord's plan for our family.
2 comments:
You forgot to add the addition of a dog and chickens to the family. Congratulations! May you both have many more years to come.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love all the pictures and must say you look FABULOUS for being preggers. You GLOW. I'm glad you had a great day celebrating your precious angel.
Andrea
Post a Comment