I just have to share what my little Emerson has said the last couple of days. I hope they make you chuckle because Marcus and I got a good laugh from them.
Emerson LOVES to play Rock Band and her favorite song is "Eye of the Tiger." Well, on Sunday night she had the microphone out, without the game on, and was singing the chorus. Sing along in your head: "Eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight. Rising up to the challenge of the RHINO!" That's right, not a rival, but a rhino for her. I guess that's as big a rival as any :)
I will preface this by saying that Marcus and I do not discuss politics much at all, at least around the girls. Last night Emerson saw a picture of President Obama and said, "Dad, I know who that is!" "Who?" Marcus responded. "Silly dad, that's president O'Vomit." I guess they do sort of sound alike.
You have to love children for the simply darling, innocent things they say. How thankful I am for mine and how they keep me laughing!
5 comments:
Great stuff! I love the O'Vomit remark! Apparently he has that effect on three year olds as well.
O Vomit---that's the truth :)
All of us got a great laugh at the O'Vomit! Thanks for sharing!
Loved em! Thanks for sharing. I often times wonder what I'm going to do when I don't have a little one around to make us laugh.
Emmy is sooo cute!! I would love to hear her sing that song. =) Bobby & Veronica
Post a Comment