Kanyon Bryant Ridgway was born around 1:13 pm, 7.65 lbs, and 20 inches long. Mom is doing great, she went for a little run this evening logging in a quick 20 miles... okay, just joking... she's sitting up and in good spirits!
After a long few months we have some rejoicing in our home... a boy at last! I want to thank all of you out there for your love, support, and prayers.
22 comments:
Congratulations, Ridgway family! He is precious, and I love his name!
CONGRAULATIONS!!! He is perfect in every single way!!
So glad he is here, enjoy that little man. Love the name also, one of Kobes friends is named Kanyon.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. He is beautiful, and looks like he fits. I am glad all is well.
I have commented before, but you don't know me...
I just wanted to say Congrats!!!!
Oh my heavens he is a cute lil' thing, and I love the name you picked.
Rejoice indeed!
HOORAY! I am so glad that you guys have a gorgeous, sweet, HEALTHY baby boy. He is just precious. Way to go, guys! I know Eden is smiling down at you guys and her baby brother. God bless!
Bernie
Congratulations! He's beautiful. I'm so glad to hear that mom and Kanyon are doing well. And I love his name!!!
Congratulations! Kanyon is adorable!
So excited!
Congrats! He is precious...
No one I know of is more deserving of this precious little man than the Ridgeway family. What a tremendous blessing to have him here safely. Our prayers are answered. We love you guys...
He's a cutie. Congratulations!
CONGRAts! Can't wait to meet the little man. He's beautiful...so glad he's here and healthy. Bless you all. Great job Keisa!
hope to see you soon. well, not too soon :) We'll keep our snot nosed kids away from your baby !
Oh wow, oh wow, I'm so happy to see that adorable picture! Congratulations on precious Kanyon!
Congratulations! What a sweet little boy he is and his name fits him perfectly!
He is so cute! Congrats on this darling addition! How excited we are for your little family!
Beautiful! Savor this precious time!!!
We are rejoicing with you!
Love to y'all~ Rebecca
Keisa and Marcus...he is BEAUTIFUL! I’m happy to hear that everyone is doing well and that your sweet little boy has finally made his arrival. I have been thinking about guys and waiting to see Kanyon's precious face...can't wait to see even more pictures! Best wishes and Happy Birthday again Keisa, what a wonderful gift you have received!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so so happy for you! Enjoy that little man!!!
YEAH!! He's perfect and adorable!! I'm so glad his mommy is doing well.. SO happy for her! Congrats you guys!
YAY!!!
So happy for your guys!
Enjoy each moment!
Congratulations and welcome baby Kanyon.
A healthy boy, such wonderful news. :)
Post a Comment