We had a super Halloween last Friday and thanks to daddy, we have tons of fun pictures. It was extra warm that evening (about 90 degrees), but the girls handled their warm costumes well.
I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!!!
Ainsley has to pose for every picture.
Grammy and Papa accompanied us around the neighborhood and the wagon came in very handy as they got more and more tired.
My little witch and fairy. Technically, they would call themselves a "princess witch" and a "princess ballerina fairy". Have to get that "P" word in somewhere :)
We had a fabulous Halloween full of way too many treats. Both of the girls enjoyed trick-or-treating and Ainsley is now catching on that the faster you go from house to house, the more candy you can get. She had poor little Emerson running door to door! Needless to say, we were all beat by the time we got home. Sadly though, both girls got a bout of the 24-hour stomach flu and kept Marcus and I up most of the night vomiting. They have not touched their candy since, nor have they asked for even one piece. Now I have to figure out what to do with all of this candy!
12 comments:
The pictures of the girls are too cute! I just love their costumes!!!! I am sorry you had to deal with a bout of the stomach bug...no fun for sure. I keep meaning to e-mail you just to chat "off the blogs"...one day I will get around to it! Take care of yourselves!!!!
Bernie Haberman
thomas.haberman@att.net
Adorable, I really like the tights. WOW!!!!
Oh my goodness... they are so ADORABLE!! I love the PRINCESS costumes and I'm glad that they had a good time! I too was exhausted and Kamryn hates candy. I usually save the chocolate for my binges and then pitch the rest. Now we get to look forward to the REAL food on Thanksgiving!
Andrea
They are so cute, Keisa! Just precious!
Just want to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you today. Hang in there!
Love
Alex
Your girls looked way cute! Sounds like they had so much fun. If you don't know what to do with the candy either make a Turkey paper bag pinata for Thanksgiving or buy one, that used to be one of our traditions, the kids loved making it, but I think they had a lot more fun breaking it.
Those are some cute pictures. Marcus captured some darn cute faces! Your princesses looked real cute that night! And as far as the candy goes... Ainsley has a birthday coming up, use it for treat bags if you have a party.
The girls look adorable- naturally. I love their tights. So cute.
LOL!!! They are so cute! Love the "princess" input. It is befitting of two precious girls. I kinda had to chuckle about the 24 hr flu bug and the lack of desire for candy since. Thinking of you all the time.
Heart hugs,
Emily
i love my baby girls!! so adorable! i know what you can do with all that candy, it's called give it to me!!
You can freeze the good stuff, Chocolate! Then give Mekell the suckers and smarties :) What cute girls, and I loved seeing Auntie Jill in the picture.
Looks like you guys had a fantastic Halloween!!! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment