Our sweet, loving, party animal Emerson turned three on Saturday the 11th. As every mother out there knows, it is hard to believe how fast they grow up. I really feel like we skipped her entire 2nd birthday because sadly for her it was very much overlooked with the events surrounding Eden. This year though, we had a wonderful party for her at the park with friends and family and then another family party at my sisters house. She loved every minute of it! Her park party was on Friday and yesterday morning when she woke up when we sang happy birthday she quickly said, "are you kidding me again or is it my REAL birthday today?!?" Having her party on a day other than her actual birthday must have been a bit confusing. Today, the 12th, is a bit of an emotional day for me when thinking back to Emerson's birth because this is the day three years ago that they took her into surgery to repair her TE Fistula, her trachea and esophagus, so that she could eat, swallow and breath. I was not with her and it was very difficult but she has thrived ever since and we have not looked back even once! How thankful I am for Dr. Notrica and his skills to fix my little sweetheart because she is a true blessing to everyone who knows her. I love you Emerson and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending you to our family. Thanks for dancing EVERY time you hear music - it makes me happy!
Her favorite gift was a fish from Grammie.
All the gang waiting for cupcakes. Now what is a party without cupcakes (personally I think it's just the frosting they are after!)
The mark of good food is how messy you get when eating. Love you Ainsley!
Present opening is quite a sight with ten 3 and 4 year olds.
She is an absolute shoeaholic as you can tell by her expression!
Every gift was met with great excitement.
The hat says it all, she really is our party animal!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Emerson! I hope that you enjoyed your birthday celebration, BOTH of them!!! Best wishes...
I can't believe she is 3 already! Logan had fun at the Party. I missed you at church today. Hope all is well!!! Happy Easter!
Happy birthday, cutie!
That little munchkin has pizazz, doesn't she?
Post a Comment