Just thought I would show you all a few fun photos of the girls.
Now that is how you eat an apple! Emerson used to eat the ENTIRE apple, seeds, core and all, but she has since started leaving a little leftover! She is my eater.
The first day of preschool was on Monday and these are my beauties before school. This is Ainsley's second year and Emmy's first.
Can you guess who is the favorite at our house?!?
Ainsley takes a great picture if she is in the mood. Emerson is always looking to see what her "big sissy" is doing as she adores her.
We leave tomorrow for the beach in Rocky Point and I am so excited. On another note, I also can't wait for the Olympics to begin as I LOVE to watch them. I will watch almost any sport during the Olympics, but my all time favorites are track and field and swimming.
We love you all and wish you all great blessings for your kindness to our family.
7 comments:
Your girls are the cutest!!! I love the TINKERBELL backpacks. We love school at our house!!
What sweethearts! Tinkerbell has always been my favorite too, in fact that was the nickname my Uncle Bill gave me when I was little. Isn't preschool so great? I love how excited the little ones get!
Patrice
i didn't realize that both the girls were going to preschool this year...MOMMY TIME!!! (well, for an hour or so anyway-right?) when you wish upon a star...makes no difference who you are... Ok, so I miss Disneyland. Great pictures.
this has to be my weirdest comment ever--it's late :0)
What cute little girls. They are so cute with their hair and big-girl book-bags! Glad to hear things continue to move on. I think that is the hardest, moving on with our lives, and missing our sweet angels. But that is what life is. But I know Eden watches over you. I took care of an Eden this week, and I thought of your family. Anyways, we pray for you and think of you so often.
Hugs,
Emily
Oh my looking at those first day of school pictures~~~~flash backs of our girls, curly hair, braids, tinkerbell back packs,so excited to learn and see friends, it was just yesterday and now they are 24 & 21 , wow.
Your girls are so darling, they do remind me so much of ours at that age. Love them!!! , have fun in Rocky Point, hope its not too hot.
Those pictures are ADORABLE!! My big sister and I were 1 year apart in age and those pics brought back memories of us and our matching SMURFETTE backpacks in preschool!! LOVE IT!
Can't wait to see some super cute Rocky Point Pics... making me jealous! :)
Love the braids but I wouldn't of cried too!! lol
I got a speeding ticket while on vacation, had only started it two hours before I got pulled over! 4 points on the license I think and 75 dollars. UGH! Waiting to see what my insurance will rocket up too since this is my second ticket in two months, can you say "opps".
Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment