Last Sunday marked three months since Eden passed away so we spent some time at the cemetery with her. Of course, the girls had to tell her about Disneyland and the toys they picked out. We also had to give her her gift.
Ainsley and Emerson both spent a few moments explaining their toys to Eden.
All of my girls with Eden's Disney Princess ears.
Daddy and his girls. I think he is the proudest daddy around.
Our family enjoying a beautiful afternoon with Eden.
Eden truly was a princess!
Hard to believe that it's been three months and soon the day will pass when she has been gone longer then she was alive. I miss her so much sometimes that I physically ache for her. However, I know she is happy and healthy now and does not have any more pain. This is not a road I ever thought I would travel and it is by far the hardest challenge I have ever faced. I am thankful though for a loving husband and friend who puts my needs in front of his own, for two beautiful girls who bring me endless happiness and for friends who listen and support me as I move (sometimes with grace and sometimes as a complete wreck) through this journey.
8 comments:
Dear Keisa,
Everytime I read your blog I wish there were something I could do for you. What can a person so far away do? I suppose there isn't much that a person even nearby can do to ease your pain. I just want you to know how much I think of you and pray you and your family.
Much love,
Allison (Emig) Chan
The hat is darling. How three months fly by.
Keisa,
I have commented before, and don't know you. I've been so touched by your sweet Eden. My brother in law had Downs and past away 7 1/2 yrs. ago, during heart surgery. I think he and Eden are doing amazing things with their sweet/strong spirits for those in Heaven.
The ears with Eden's name are beautiful. That shot of the ears on the flowers is priceless. I pray you will always feel Eden beside you as you walk this journey.
I think sometimes your girls help you with the grieving...they are so energetic, happy, and full of life and from what we see in the pictures miss her just as much as you do! I love the pictures! You must have a huge album by now!
Keisa,
You have a beautiful family, especially your little Eden. My heart breaks for you and I am so sorry that she had to leave you so soon! I have an angel baby too. Our circumstances are different, but I do know the turmoil of emotions that go along with rejoicing that your little one is with our Savior, and hurting because sometimes we'd rather have them here with us.
I have a little non-profit organization set up where I make little keepsakes for families of angel babies. I read the poem your friend wrote for you and it is BEAUTIFUL. It illustrated a lot of my feelings about talking about my daughter perfectly. I was wondering if you and your friend would mind if I put it on my angel babies blog as something others can pass onto their loved ones in similar shoes? Will you email me and let me know? ldkeepsakes@gmail.com
Here is the address for my little non for profit. I don't have much on it right now, still working on it: http://latterdaykeepsakesangelbabies.blogspot.com/
I was also wondering if you would like to be added to my list of angel mommies. You have a lot of strength to share with others!
Your little family will be in my prayers!
Sarah Garner
Savannah's mommy
Beautiful, Keisa! I just love Eden's Minnie Mouse ears...they remind me of another little princess angel!
Isn't it interesting how our older children find such peace being in the presence of their baby sisters? Wyatt just loves going and runs around having the best time at Annabelle's special place.
Love and blessings to you~ Rebecca
Hey I'm glad you had a good time at Disney. Really has anyone not had a good time there. Sometimes I wish we lived closer, but then sometimes thats the fun about getting there.
Keisa, I think about you guys often! I look up to you in so many ways. I love how you talk about Eden. I feel like I know her, when I have never met her.
Love you Bonnie
Post a Comment