THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TIME WARP

DAD HERE - 

I was going thru a box in the attic, I'm the only one in the house who really does any "deep cleaning" - despite what most people think, and I ran across this funnier than heck High School picture of my wife.  This must be around 1968 - or sometime...  NICE HAIR DO!!!!

 Digging a little deeper in the mess from wife's past, I found Keisa's College Graduation picture in 1984.  I know exactly what you're thinking, It certainly took Keisa a loooooong time between High School and College to graduate.  Pshhh, 16 years to go to school... yea, I know they're called doctors!  

Oh, so you think I'm not telling the truth, do you?  I know there are some skeptics out there... but Keisa really is older than me!



5 comments:

The Mason Family said...

Too funny...thanks for the laugh! I hope everyone is doing well.

Shannon

Heather said...

Ok, I believed it at first until I saw the 2nd photo. I was thinking..."I didn't know Keisa's hair was that dark". It's actually cute. The 2nd photo her hair belongs to that show MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING :) very funny! I don't have to digitally enhance my photo's...I look like a boy in most of them. We had breakfast with your eggs today-Awesome!

likeschocolate said...

Hilarious!!!!!!

Shari Tate said...

HAHAHA!!!

I hope this makes Keisa laugh today!

Episode Experts said...

Having gone to high school with Keisa I know what she looked like back then (and what year she graduated)...hilarious website!!!

Tammy