THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ode to Motherhood!



MOMS, please take a few moments to watch this.  It was a reminder to me that I am really not crazy after all.  It must be a mom thing!

I am sure you all felt like this is you every single day.  I know I did!  I want to let all of you mom's know just how much I admire all of you for so many reasons.  Each of you mean so much to me and I see something very special and unique in all of you which helps me to be a better mother.  Thank you for showing me through your examples what it is to be an exemplary mommy!

4 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I love it! I can't decide whether or not I should be embarassed as I often say many of those things or if it comes with my job as the mom. Either way it's rather funny! Hope you are doing well, I think of you so often.

likeschocolate said...

Thanks!

C and T Orvin said...

I loved it! So hilarious! The whole thing was me everyday!!! Thanks for sharing. You need to get a Facebook account...it is fun to chat live with friends that are on the same time as you! See ya on facebook...tiff
Keep the blog going too though :)

The B Family said...

HYSTERICAL!!!! Oh, I needed that good laugh this cold morning!

Hope everyone is feeling better!

I think of you so often, Keisa and am so thankful for your "friendship"!

Love y'all~ Rebecca