THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Gotta Love Him

I just might have the best husband on the planet (for me at least)!!!

Marcus came home early from work to day and surprised me with a new pair of very awesome running shoes.  If you know me, you know that I LOVE shoes, but especially running/tennis shoes.  It's just my thing - to have "snazzy" workout shoes.  He walked in and said to me, "Keis, when we have problems, you can't run from them, but you can run through them!"

Take a look at these beauties!

Thanks babe, I love you.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Marcus is good to you! If Lane brought me home tennis shoes, I don't think I'd be as excited as you-lol. I would go, "thanks, I guess you want me to work out." Ha Ha.

Momma J said...

aaawww, what a sweet husband. Those shoes are very puurdy! (where'd he get 'em?)

Gina and the Gang said...

I have only posted infrequently, but have followed your journey, and have learned from it for many months. Your family is an inspiration, and your life is truly amazing. As for the running shoes, I agree with his gift...there is a GREAT song by the Doobie Brothers that says, "Keep on runnin', you've got to keep on runnin'." I'm not as old as the song but I love it, and it seems like it fits your journey!

Keiauni said...

"snazzy" is definitely the word!
Those are so CUTE!

...that was so SWEET of your hubby:)

The B Family said...

Nice! I enjoy my good running shoes, too! Aren't we blessed to have such amazing men in our lives? Keeping you in my prayers!

Love to you~ Rebecca

everything petersen said...

I'm wishing right now that me feet would fit in shoes!

Love the shoes, want a pair, oh ya thats right.....my feet are to fat to have a pair.

How are you feeling?

Allison said...

Oh, I LOVE that! You deserve such a sweetie! And those ones are SO cool!