THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 1, 2009

It's A .....

We are VERY HAPPY to report that our little bean is a HEALTHY BOY!!!!!!  The perinatologist, which is basically a high risk OB, gave us a major thumbs up and told us that everything looked fabulous.  He said that he was not even going to recommend to my regular OB that I visit a pediatric cardiologist for further heart testing, unless I wanted to for peace of mind.  Well, you know who I will calling tomorrow for an appointment for a fetal echocardiogram.  You can't be too cautious and I can use all the peace of mind that the professionals want to dish my way.  Marcus and I were so nervous when the ultrasound began and you could have literally cut the tension with a knife.  Although she knew our history very well, the tech did not say anything for almost 10 minutes and I thought I would die.  Marcus, who is the brave one for sure, finally blurted out, "Can you tell us something because if not I think I am going to vomit?!?"  She said that there was nothing to tell because everything looks fine.  What a blessing for us.  There were many tears shed, tears of joy, relief, gratitude and happiness.


Please know how thankful we are for all of you for continuing to follow our journey and especially for sending some extra prayers to heaven today on our behalf.  I can honestly say that I felt so much comfort entering the appointment and I know it was from all of your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you!!!!

24 comments:

4 in 4 said...

Congratulations, Keisa and Marcus. You must be so happy and relieved. I have tears of joy and relief in my eyes for you both. You have been in our prayers and will continue to be.
Blessings,
Alex

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations! What a blessing and a boy. Now it will be interesting to see what hair color he has blong, red, or brown. It has been a mix bag with the girls, but anyway what a relief. We are so happy for you guys.

Karen said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!! I'm so very happy for you! The girls were right when they said it was a baby brother.

Shari Tate said...

YEA!!!

Congrats to both of you!!

T said...

Wonderful news!!!! Shedding some happy tears for you guys. :)

Em said...

Yeahh!!!! Boys are so fun and your girls are going to LOVE a little brother! Just watch out for being peed on~boys are sneaky that way!!!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Hooray! Little boys are the sweetest blessings. I'm so happy for you all. We are so crazy about our surprise boy.

everything petersen said...

I'm so happy for you! A healthy BOY, yeah I am sure in love with my boys. But it is amazing that you find the same love for the next child. I am just so glad that he is healthy. I thought of you all day and wondered what the outcome was. Thank you for sharing everything with us.

I am getting started this wednesday, say a prayer for me. I am so nervous to give birth, you would think this was my first time. I'm also nervous to have a girl. I am so comfortable with my boys!

Again, congrats!
Love Bonnie

Susy said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Tears of joy!!! I'm am SO SO SO happy and excited for you! What a blessing. Thanks for sharing quickly. I thought of you all day!

The Simmons Family said...

HORRAY.. I am so thrilled for you!! CONGRATULATIONS on the baby boy, but most of all GOOD HEALTH!!

Which cardiologist are you going to see?? I hear Dr. Stock is pretty fabulous... ha.. he's our right hand man.

Unknown said...

Score one for butterfly wishes! I couldn't be happier for you all!

Heather said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you guys! A boy too!!! :) Yeah!!!!!! This is the best news ever!!!

The Good Life on Less! said...

So excited! We'll get to swap boy stories now! Yeah!!!!!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Yeah! I have been so nervous for you. It is a scary thing. I am so happy for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Oh, that is the best news that I have heard all day, maybe even all year. =) Congrats on a boy!

Greg and Heidi said...

Oh how wonderful. . . Your daughter was right! I have the chills. You deserved that news. I am so happy. That makes my day. Thanks for following up on Ethan. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
PS: Love the vomit comment by your husband.

mpal said...

Fantastic News! So happy to hear things are how they should be! Boys teach us so many things and are so fun! Congratulations!

Allison said...

Oh BOY, Oh BOY, Oh BOY!!!! How exciting and WHAT a relief for you all! Congratulations...you will love having a little man!

The B Family said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I am so thrilled for you, friend! This little boy is such a tremendous blessing & gift to your beautiful family!
God is so GOOD!

Love & JOY to you~ Rebecca

Keiauni said...

I'm so happy for you:)

I thought of you so much, and wondered if you were doing OK...

hmmm... now for a name???

Love ya!

The Mason Family said...

Like I said in my text message, I am so happy for your family and overjoyed to hear that you are expecting a healthy baby boy! Congratulations!

gramyflys said...

Awesome. Just awesome. I think that with all you have been through, the Lord just knew that a little boy would change things up real good for ya'll. What a wonderful blessing for your family. Congrats..Joe and Lori

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your family has been in our prayers and will always remain inour prayers...this little baby boy will be an eternal joy and you have the joy of knowing he has an incredibly special guardian angel sister watching over him and her FOREVER family. Lots of Love and Peace of MInd and Heart, Owen's Gramma Vicki

The Boltz Family said...

Congratulations, Keisa, on news of your healthy baby boy. He will be so loved and spoiled by his sisters, including sweet angel Eden. What a blessing. Boys are a lot of fun!