We have taken the girls to see Eden quite a bit lately so I thought I would share some pictures.
My cutie pies being silly!
Can you see her foot sticking out the blanket?
Ainsley thought she needed to wear her "shades."
This is me and my girls with my sister, her husband and their three children. These are all of Eden's cousins on my side.
We sure had a nice visit with Eden yesterday. On Saturday evening they had an anesthesiologist come and put in a central line (IV) on the opposite shoulder from her Broviac that was replaced last week. They can now give her more meds and she is now on a constant diuretic drip. This is working some because she was negative yesterday finally. Hopefully we can get some of her fluid off before her next surgery. We will find out tomorrow after all of her doctors meet when she will have her operation for sure. I am very confident in her abilities to pull through, as long as it is the Lord's will. We are enjoying every minute we have with Eden right now and just basking in her peaceful spirit.
More to come on Tuesday!
3 comments:
YEAH FOR NEGATIVE!!!! I'm so happy that they finally had a day where Eden was negative. I will pray that she stays that way until surgery. Can't wait to hear an update from the Tues. meeting of the surgeons with a date and gameplan.
The girls are adorable as always!!!
Great news about the negative (sounds weird to say that, lol)
Lovely pictures. Your a beautiful family.
Prayers
We are continuing to keep Little eden in our prayers. We will also pray that the doctors will be inspired to know the best gameplan for the surgery. The girls look so sweet with Eden.
Post a Comment