Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EOP stands for "End Of the Pavement," a series of large climbs past Tortilla Flats , where cyclists like to ride, and the pavement literally ends. Marcus asked Keisa to marry him by spray painting in the road (Tour de France style): "KMR I love you, Will you Marry Me." After a very long hard bike ride, Keisa read the message & Marcus popped the question. EOP Dreams means a lot to us: it's where the Ridgways started & our dreams began as a family!
14 comments:
Wow that is incredible. Since Melinda told me about Eden being born I have read your blog. I find myself stopping in the middle of the day just to check on Eden. Your faith and Eden's strong will have really effected the way I look at my life and I thank you for that. Our prayers are always with your family.
The Bowlby's
"Amazing Little Eden" Perfectly stated: She is absolutely amazing!
I am so happy to hear about her progress! Yeah!!!
Carie
What an "amazing" little girl. I loved the slide show. The last pic is definately my favorite. She is adorable. I love all her hair do's throughout the slideshow. I pray everything continues go well. She's a fighter!
I cannot begin to tell you how THRILLED I am that Eden is doing so well!! She has proven that she's going to be an amazing spirit! I will continue to pray for sweet Eden to recover and just feel better.. she has been so sick for too long.
Continued prayers!
Andrea
I've got tears in my eyes again, only this time cause I am so happy to see how she is doing. I hadn't been able to get on the net the last two days and now here I am to read how amazing this child continues to be!tuxgqw
Yeah! We are so excited that Eden is pulling through. We will continue to pray for her recovery. Lili loved the video and was quite upset with me when it ended (she completely through a fit on the floor)! Love, Angel, Mike, Cade, and Liliana
Love the slide show! What a journey you and your family have been on! Eden truly is amazing and so is your family! We continue to pray for each of you, and we're so glad Eden is such a fighter!
I loved the slide show Keisa. It definitely pulled the heart strings. What a beautiful little fighter you have. I love that song. I put it on Jamis' dvd when he turned 8. It's most definitely appropriate for your angel babe! Take care. Love you.
What a sweet little Eden. We lved the slide show. We are so happy to hear of her progress. We continue to pray for her.
What an appropriate song for such an amazing Eden. Thanks for sharing the slide show with us, we loved it!
Eden is so lucky to have such a wonderful family that loves her so much! We are so happy she is doing well and continue to pray for her and you guys. Thank you for sharing her with us in this way.
Love, The Evans
This video is so wonderful. We are glad that she is doing so well. I told my boys today that their prayers were helping. Yahoo!!!!
Simply a beautiful video of Eden's journey thus far. Our prayers are with your family.
Love,
The Heap Family
What a beautiful tribute to everything little Eden has gone through. She is such an amazing little girl, and truly is a hero to many. She not only is physically such a strong example, but she is a spiritual giant to me. We are still praying that things continue to go well.
Our prayers and hugs to your family~
Emily and Mike
Post a Comment