THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update #2

Well, I was mistaken lat time in saying that she was on bypass.  She was put on bypass around 5 pm.  Dr. Pearl is working on her aorta right now and they said it would not be before 10 pm that she is finished.  She had quite a bit of scar tissue around her heart from he previous surgeries and it took that long to just get in.  If you are up late, check in as I will update.

4 comments:

Avery said...

We will stay up late for the updates..keep them coming....we are so anxious to hear. Little Eden and Bela are one in the same to me, she is just as dear to me as Bela is, Keisa... We are praying our hearts out for you.

Karen said...

I won't be able to sleep tonight until I hear.......I'm on pins and needles - I can't even imagine how you guys are feeling....

C and T Orvin said...

The day has finally come... the waiting game is almost over. We will be up late as well thinking about you guys and little Eden. What a long day for everyone there. Know that we love you guys and that we will continue to have you guys in our prayers. Let us know as soon as you can updates on sweet lil Eden.

Dallas and Krista said...

This must be the hardest of all days- Hang in there... I have been checking in on Baby Eden all day. Our hearts and prayers are with you every second. I can't imagine how this must feel for you guys- you are so strong and so is sweet Eden. We will keep checking in all night... XO, Krista