THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gotta Love Pictures!

I hope you enjoy the photos. The first three are dedicated to my best friend and hubby for our anniversary. The remainder are from the services.


Me and Marcus in 2007 after hiking to the peak of a 14,000 foot mountain in Colorado. We LOVE to hike!

Me and my sweetheart enjoying a kiss at the cemetery. Anytime is a good time for a smooch.

Me and Marcus in San Francisco in 2007. We rented a tandum bike and road across the Golden Gate bridge. Great memories.

Ainsley made this "replica" of Eden on the fridge. It was the day she passed and Ainsley wanted to make it so that if we ever wanted to see Eden we could look at the fridge. Notice that her ears are her little hand prints.

One of many helpers at the memorial made a wonderful table with all of Eden's blankets and stuffed animals from the hospital. We also had a few of our favorite photos on display.


My sweet Ainsley looked just radiant at the cemetery. I know that daddy will have his hands full when she gets older (anyone that knows her can vouch for that!)

The Ridgway family of five. Not the way you want to be photographed, but what a proud wife and mother I am.

A casket should never be this tiny. It was a very lovely casket and the flowers were beautiful.

The family casket bearers, from left to right: grandpa Bryant (Marcus's father), uncle Denis (Marcus's sister's husband), uncle Dave (my older sister's husband), uncle Jake (my younger sister's newlywed husband), and Papa (my father).

We were given so many gorgeous flower arrangements and they are brightening up my kitchen to this day. You can also see one of the girls lambs. We put one just like it in Eden's casket.

Thank you for your continued kindness. I feel the Lord's love through you and I thank you.




8 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Beautiful pictures and you are a beautiful family. I have to admit, that I don't think I have ever seen a tiny casket, and your right, no one should have too :(

Oh the picture on the fridge, brought alot of tears to my eyes. Your daughter is very talented and creative.

I would of loved to have met Eden, but I feel like I know her and your family thru this blog. I hope you will continue to blog about your journey and faith.

God bless.

Gayla

Em said...

What beautiful pictures~thank-you so much for sharing a hard day with us, especially since I know for a fact that there are so many that have been touched by her sweet life and wish that they could be there. You guys are such a beautiful family!
Heart hugs and continued prayers,
Emily and Mike

The Imels said...

Your faith truely inspires me. I found your blog through my cousin and have found myself always checking to see how your sweet Eden is doing. Your faith and courage is one that I will always remember and look up to. You are such a darling mom and have been through so much. You will truely be blessed. thanks for sharing your expeirences through this blog and i am sure you have touched more people than you will ever know. I keep your family in my prayers.
~Danielle

Heather said...

Love the pictures! We love you!

Adrienne said...

Thank you for your beautiful example of how a family can find joy and strength through our Heavenly Father even in the midst of heartbreaking tragedy. Our son (3 mos) has HLHS and our road in the hospital was a difficult one, with many there judging harshly our decisions and not understanding how we could stay so positive. It is such an inspiration to me to see how you did what was best for your family during your journey, not just for Eden, but ALL five of you. You continue to be in my prayers. -Adrienne, mom to Owen

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I am one of the moms from the Ds board on Baby Center (trishfre). I wanted you to know that I have been following your little girl for a long time now. I was so sorry to hear of her passing. Your family is beautiful

Eden's life and her strength were inspirational to me.

I lost my only daughter 3 years ago and know what it feels like to stand next to the little white cofin. I only wish now that I had taken a picture of it.

I wanted you to know that my son and I have been praying for your family even since we found your little girl was in the hospital.

God bless you and your family

The Simmons Family said...

I LOVE the pictures... keep em' coming!! All your girls are radiant and beautiful in everyway... Marcus is going to have his hands FULL!!!

The casket is beautiful although nobody should have one that tiny. All the flowers are beautiful and I am glad you chose to put them in the kitchen to brighten up your days!!

I love the picture that Ainsley put on the fridge... how sweet of her!!

You havea beautiful family of five!

Andrea

The Simmons Family said...

I just realized I wrote beautiful 4 times in the last post... you can tell I'm suffering from lack of sleep!