THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

MEMORIAL SERVICE

Dad Here - 


We would like to invite everyone who has been touched by Eden to her memorial service.

The services will be on Wednesday July 9th, 2008 at 9:30 am.  The location is 7145 E Monterey Ave.; Mesa, AZ. 85209. 

Below is a map of the location:


Following the services we will proceed to the GREEN ACRES CEMETERY at, 401 N Hayden Rd; Scottsdale, AZ 85257; Phone (480) 945-2654

We would ask in lieu of flowers that donations be made to the following:

PHOENIX CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL - HEART CENTER
On Behalf of Eden Grace Ridgway
2929 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 122
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Again, we thank you all so very much for your love and kind thoughts.  It has been so therapeutic to read your kind words on the blog and to feel of your love.  We feel we know so many of you, that you have made an eternal lasting impact on our lives and we are now kindred spirits.  If any of you are able to make it to the service, please come up and introduce yourselves so we can meet you and you can feel of our love.  We also would like to extend an open invitation to attend a luncheon following the cemetery internment back at the memorial service location.  We would love to chat and take time to celebrate the love and impact for good that one little girl has had in our lives.

Although difficult, this has been an amazing and beautiful experience.  We are honored to have been given the privilege of carrying out the will of our Father in Heaven, for being entrusted with the care of this valiant and noble daughter of God and for being able to plan and celebrate her memorial services.  

EDEN GRACE, what a perfect name for a perfect little girl.  I will be forever grateful to the Lord for sending little Eden to our family.  She has been nothing but a great blessing to our family and I have learned so much from her and I am a better person because of her.  Oh, how I miss her terribly, my little girl... this has been more difficult for me than for Keisa, but with her support and love I will make it.

We will chat with you soon and look forward to meeting all those who can attend.  May God bless and keep you safe.



17 comments:

4 in 4 said...

I wish we could be there to celebrate your perfect, beautiful, fiesty, couragous, amazing Eden Grace. Her story and your journey has touched us so deeply and we feel so privilged to have been able to share that journey with you. Your family is an inspiration. May our ever-loving God grant you peace, comfort, love and courage in your grief.
Blessings
Alex, David, Isabelle, Nathaniel, Gabriel & Jeremiah

Gina and the Gang said...

Ridgeway family, I just saw your blog for the first time today, through the Anderson's blog. I read Eden's entire journey here on Earth, and I am amazed at how strong your family is. Thank you for so diligently sharing your journey, and letting us into your lives. From our heart family in CA to yours, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Gina, Michael, Casey (HLHS), & Aubrey

Kaidence's Mommy said...

These beautiful, perfect children don't always seem perfect to the "world" but we all know that they are so much more perfect than we will ever be. Heavenly Father loves them so much that he guides every part of their lives. I have no doubt that she is a happy little girl and that she will be watching over your family until you meet again. You are in our heartfelt prayers. You are wonderful parents and I know that Heavenly Father knew that you would help Eden fullfill her mission here on earth.

With Hope, Faith and Love,
Shauntelle
Kaidence's Mommy

Felder Familia said...

I came across your page today, only knowing that your beautiful daughters journey had ended, I had no idea what your beliefs are but I prayed that you were comforted knowing that one day you would be together again!
After reading all of your page I started crying, because your beliefs are mine as well! When your faith is as strong as I see yours is, you are able to be comforted by the Sweet Spirit because you know everything will be okay! Thanks to Heavenly Fathers Plan We Can All Be Eternal Families! I am praying for you and your family! God Bless!

Em said...

I too wish we could be there to celebrate Eden's miraculous life. I know that Lilly and Ryker will be there, supporting your family and being there for little Eden.
Heart hugs,
Emily

Kierra said...

I just want you to know that my heart goes out to you. I came across your blog thru the simmons blog. We also have a special little one who has HLHS. I know that your sweet baby is safe in the arms of our loving Heavenly father and That he is very aware of your needs especially at this time.
Sincerely,
Kierra
www.carepage.com
carepage name BabyBryson
(that is our care page info if you ever feel like stopping by.)

WheresMyAngels said...

I also wish I could be there for the celebration of Edens life. Know that I will be there in thought, and prayer.

Ryan & Brytten Pettit said...

Thank you for your inspiring words you have forever touched our lives and yet we have never met. May the Comforter comfort your amazing family at this time and in the years to come.
HEART HUGS- Teagan and family

Angel said...

I wish I could be there. Please know that I am thinking of you constantly. You have not left my thoughts for a moment. You were my first thought this morning. I can't imagine how you must feel and I wish more than anything I could take your pain away. My heart goes out to you. I wish I knew what to say other than I will continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts. I sent out a prayer for you all on Sunday at church and asked others to pray too. I love you all and give the girls a kiss for me. Love, Angel, Mike, Cade, and Liliana

Erin said...

I came across you blog today. I dont know you, but I wish I did. You seem like amazing people. My son was down at PCH some of the time you sweet baby Eden was there. He had his 2nd open heart surgery on April 7th of this year. He also has DS. His name is Carter and he would have loved to check in on your sweetheart. I have not had a chance to read your entire journey yet, but I plan to. I will check you blog for updates and I pray for your healing.

Kira said...

I have been hearing about precious Eden from my parents and my prayers are now with you. Now that I am a mother of a 9 month old girl, Avey Elaine Ricks, I can only guess at your journey and myriad of emotions that must accompany it. I hope the Memorial Service was beautiful today. I will continue to ask our Heavenly Father to comfort you all through your grief process.
Sincerely,
Kira (Keisa's cousin, Terry's daughter)

Keiauni said...

tears, hugs, thoughts, and prayers all go out to you.
I'm wishing that I could be there, and show my support.
May the blessings of the saviour continue to shower out upon your family. Please know that my thoughts are with you, Paul&Jill, and the girls at this time

WheresMyAngels said...

Wanted to let you know I am thinking of you today.

the shepard's said...

Keisa and Marcus,
You all did a marvelous job today. The service was beautiful! Your whole family is in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hello Marcus & Keisa and entire Ridgway family--I just learned today that little Eden had departed for a better place. May the Lord bless and comfort you. We have prayed for you through the months and will continue to. We love your family. Although no one is ever emotionally ready to lose a child, what a strength it is to have the understanding that the gospel provides. I too wish we could have been there to offer a shoulder to cry on.

The Simmons Family said...

My thoughts were with your family today! I am so sorry to have missed the memorial. I had no one to watch Owen for me and I was so sad. I wanted to be there to celebrate Eden's life with you all!

If you ever need anything at all, let me know. I will continue to pray for your amazing family and amazing angel Eden.

Aimee Hardy said...

My heart truly goes out to you and your family. We are expecting a little boy with HLHS in a few weeks and you are definitely an inspiration for accepting the Lord's will rather than trying to impose our own plans. Thank you for your faith and courage and for sharing your story. You are in our prayers.
Aimee