We are back in business. Here are the pictures I promised.
She is almost cord free except for that ventilator.
I think we need a little gel for that crazy hair, what do you think? Us Ridgway's have a ton of hair I guess.
EOP stands for "End Of the Pavement," a series of large climbs past Tortilla Flats , where cyclists like to ride, and the pavement literally ends. Marcus asked Keisa to marry him by spray painting in the road (Tour de France style): "KMR I love you, Will you Marry Me." After a very long hard bike ride, Keisa read the message & Marcus popped the question. EOP Dreams means a lot to us: it's where the Ridgways started & our dreams began as a family!
Posted by The Ridgway Family at 6:43 AM
4 comments:
Look at all that hair!! WOW!!!
She looks so great and Marcus looks so happy. Happy to hear that she is improving and what a feeling it must be to get to hold her. I am sure that it feels so good for Eden too. Happy day!!!
Look at all that hair! she is so adorable! I hope we shall soon see pics of her without that dang ventilator!!
Kiesa I am so glad to hear that Eden is doing better! I look at your blog all the time hoping for some good news. I know it has been so stressful for you and Marcus and I keep all of you in my prayers and hope that she continues to get better everyday! You are both amazing parents-
Pat Stapley
Post a Comment