I will not say much, just enjoy the photos. Eden was making positive progress according to her doctors and nurses so we can not complain. They are going to try and get her off the ventilator on Thursday or Friday so please pray that she will be strong enough to breath on her own again. That would be such a big jump forward. They have also removed her catheter and one of her chest tubes. Slowly but surely I am reminded every day. Her white blood cell count is up again to 20 and they are not sure why at this point because all of her cultures are coming back negative for any infection. I pray so hard that it is not the infection rearing it's nasty head again. Please keep Eden in your thoughts and prayers and thank you for all of your love and support.
She comes with a lot of "bling" as her nurse terms it.
3 comments:
What a tough little girl you have! I am so happy that things are getting better for her.
The girls room is darling!! Did Marcus paint the walls?
Eden really does have cute feet! Glad to hear she's improving. As always you're in our thoughts and prayers!
Love, The Millett's
I love the little baby feet! The girls room is adorable. Very very cute!
Post a Comment