I have a couple of "items of business" that I wanted to add quick.
1. I finally added links to other heart babies so take a look if you feel so inclined. Please remember that these heart conditions are very tender so the word "angel" before the first name means that they have passed on.
2. I changed the settings on our blog to allow anyone who wants, member or not, to comment if the desire. All you have to do is click on the word "comments" at the bottom of the post and you can write.
Have a wonderful day!
1 comments:
We love you Keisa and all your family. We've been reading your blog now for a week. Thank you for your fine example of love and faith and trust. The power of the priesthood is mighty and we too believe that our Father in Heaven knows you and Marcus and baby Eden. Oh how sweet she is. Oh how loving you are. Our prayers are with you. We've shared your situation with all our children and have asked them to include your family in their prayers. You are blessed. We just don't know what the next turn will be. Thanks for sharing.
David & Marsha Allen
Post a Comment