As promised, here are a few photos of the family. Since it is still RSV season, we were lucky to get some pictures of the entire family. As you can see, the girls absolutely adore their little sister and they keep asking when they can see the "real" Eden, not the one in pictures. When we told them that the doctor's fixed her heart today, they smiled from ear to ear and are already talking about her coming home. Let's hope it goes quickly because I have a feeling they will ask for her every day.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Family of Five
Posted by The Ridgway Family at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eden is beautiful...as are all the Ridgway girls! I'm so glad to hear that things are going better than expected. Please know that you're in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!
We love the family photos! I can't beleive how strong you guys have been thru this whole process. We love you guys and wish you the best - The Orvins
Post a Comment