Since Eden has been hogging the spotlight as of late, I though I would share a little about Ainsley and Emerson. Up until last Tuesday, they did not sleep in the same room. Emerson was still in the crib in the babies room and Ainsley was in her room on a mattress on the floor. We has two twin mattresses in her room and are waiting for the bunk beds we ordered to arrive. Anyway, last Tuesday, we let Emmy sleep on one of the twin beds for the first time. To see the look on her face was like she had achieved a "right of passage" so to speak and we knew there was no turning back now. Now, when we put them to bed we hear chatter and giggling and they are both up at the crack of dawn. I love to listen to them from the hallway because it reminds me of sharing a room with my sister and what good memories I have of our late night chats.
The two pictures that follow are of the girls. You will see in the first that they used to sleep in separate beds. However, on Sunday night we found them in the same bed sound asleep. When I asked Ainsley about it this morning she said that their stuffed animals needed a bed of their own!
Boy do we love our girls and we feel so blessed!
5 comments:
that is the cutest thing ever. I really hope my girls are as good of friends as your two girls. I love the sound of laughter from my children. What a great end to your day!!
-Holly DiPadova
That is so darling. Glad to see All the girls doing so well...
Too cute!!! I can't wait to meet the girls in couple of months!
Love the pink and white stripes! That had to of taken some time! What cute little girls!
Look at those tender little babies!
oh! what fun to have a sis to share your room with. HOW CUTE!
they are adorable, keisa!
Post a Comment