THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 24, 2008

Photo Gallery

Eden's little face is finally back to it's pre-op size.

She is so content just checking out her surroundings.

The most alert Eden has been since before her surgery.

Eden and mommy are having a little chat session and mommy is LOVING it!

Mommy keeps forcing the binky in hopes of keeping her suck strong so she can take to eating.

Is that Mommy kissing me?

Eating up the kisses from Daddy


11 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, man...these pictures just melt my heart!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hartmans

Episode Experts said...

Absolutely beautiful! She is so precious. I love her facial expression on the one with Keisa kissing her forehead. She is amazing and so are you guys!
Love, The Evans

Holly said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! She looks so happy to have her mommy and daddy there with her. Very cute pictures... well worth the wait.

Heather said...

too cute!!! These are great pictures? Who's sexy legs are those in the background? hee hee
She looks soooo good. Yeah!!!

Heather said...

Oops I meant...these are great pictures!!! I can't type.

Danielle said...

These pictures brought tears to my eyes. She is truly beautiful! I am so happy things are looking up for her.

Ruth said...

OH, I love it!! so precious!! Can't wait to see her. I haven't seen her any pic's with her eyes open. So cute!

Susy said...

Beautiful pictures Keis...you and Eden both! I'm so glad that you're getting to love on her again! I'm sure that is SO good for parents and baby Eden! Thank you for sharing!

Diana said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so happy that she is doing so much better. I'm sure she is just as happy to have you loving on her as you are. We will keep you all in our prayers.
Love, Diana & Kevan Roth

Tidwell's said...

This is a miracle! She is so beautiful. It really is the little things that are the big things (like holding your baby). Love, the Tidwell's

Keiauni said...

Beautiful!! So Beautiful...